Share your love

Share your love

Sunday, May 30, 2010

30.05.10

TOday is ma Sunday... REd REd day.. But ma red day is more rush than Normal day. It's also the last weekend of May.

Today many mood for me
Morning: So Sleepy. Sleepless again, Wait for long. Breakfast meeting and wait again. Take picture and wait again.
Noon: wait again, go around 2km and back home and go around 2km again. Sound so Rushing..
Evening: moooooood mooooood make me better pls......... Dinner with family, co worker and people. Sound happy and enjoy but inside I wanna Stay home and Listening to music. It's a strange day for me. What's happened? Many thanks to ma Family to ma Friends.
Nite: got a call to delete a pic on fb. Make me so disappointed and don't wana have shot with them again. :( am totally mad and angry maself.

Someone said : It's a chance if u can change yourself.
Chit chat and make me better for a while. I don't know why ma mind change so fast like this. Hope am not like this anymore.
Big thank for the words chase me better to sleep. Give a good nite word and Chweet dream word.


I love and so hate today

No comments:

Post a Comment