Share your love

Share your love

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Honestly about me........


Honestly I am not good enough for u all.Honestly I only an ordinary girl. That can breath, walk, run, speak, cry.Anyways I have moral of mind. I am upset, happy it's all show on my face. Sometime am so tired of people. Am tired of being too mux talk. I haven't have anything to say but i'm trying to talk as much as i can. I don't want people to see me in the other way. Look, my family never cheer me to do something when i want to do something by myself. Look my friends have left me one by one. It's such an empty world now. No more smile, no more cry, no more noisy sound as before. Oooh said like it's the end of the world. Ha ha try to be happy. Try to cheer up. Try to make it better. Everything i do it's not only for me. Like i try to calculate friends n family. But it's still not fair to them. I know my family really don't happy to see me like this. But that's my need, my freedom, my reality, my taste of life, my hobby. I like to say what i wanna say. I like to cry if i feel not well. I'd like to sing when i feel to sing. I'd like to shout when i am angry. I'd like to eat when i'm hungry. Said like am only on this world alone. :) just wanna share some experience to people who always think negative. Please rethink about everything again n again. Nothing make us down beside ourselves. I never think that my empty world my empty life is full of bright people such as i have these day. They're older than me. They give advice to me. We share each other experience. And sometime they made me think only positive. They have changed my lazy hobby become hardworking. Lolzz... This is the good point i really lub to get it more. But whenever they near me or not near me. I always smile n tell myself that, i am not going to lonely anymore. Happy, smile, cry, laugh, sad, salty, sour, sweet. All that taste are the taste of life. How may taste do i got? I cannot count. There are a happy moment, sad moment, bad memories, good memories. So happy to taste it. It's really bad sometime. But how can we escape it. We should accept it n walk through it. Find the good way n fight it. That's what i can do. I am not brave enough to say. I am not good enough to do. But i am sure enough to face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment