Share your love

Share your love

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

World Wide Photo Walk


It was happening in 24th, Jul, 2010. Every countries were having the world wide photo walk everywhere. It was a great and first time that I have joined this event. Meet many friends from facebook, photographers and the leader name Nathan. He teach us everything about camera setting if u can reach his words. :D Anyways it was start from his simple studio meet up and take photo together before we start our photo walk. There was around 50 people joined this event. We have separated in two group which each group has walked to Wat Phnom and other group walk around Kandal Market and Pagodas and Royal Palace. In my group has : Mainy, Bro Dara Lork, Nimol, Sopheak, David, K.Jui, Tisha, Sis Sart (Khmer Eyes), TL, Kim Long and many more....

In this event, shown me the real life in the market, road, pagodas and natural and the buildings which has difference way to be a full frame image.


I could say that it was a happy and a great time to remember for joined this event. Hope next year I can join with my CC Group together.


I would like to thank to our leader and our team for that day. Learn the way to improve your photography skill together.



No comments:

Post a Comment