Share your love

Share your love

Saturday, August 20, 2011

During the Internship


It's a very good day, Thought that done half day and get 2 days off to meet all friends in town. But too fast i just done washing my clothes and clean the room and then went to canteen to have dinner and copy all the best moment pictures to all volunteers. :)
hmmmmmmmmm I don't feel anything after I heard that all foreigners volunteers need to leave the school because of many reasonable blah blah... I really don't want to remember and mention in here. After that I have to do a really rush for packing everything. We got meeting after the news happened.
the bad news; Under the candle light :
Everyone cried because of an unexpected and bad news that we've gotten this early evening. People gave speech to each others. Also the students have joined the meeting. They tried their best to impress their feeling in English even they knew that their English is not good enough. I can see my goal is getting some result that time and feel so surprise with all the moment we share and work together and help and discuss and also exchange ideas to each other.
I had made a simple notebook become a useful and important book for my internship in China. Everyone wrote their words in the book. I read all the letters in book and found out that everyone becomes as a soul and encouragement in a part of my life.
They all respect me and also glad for my attendant in this project also my achievement.
I do hope everyone include myself become a useful people in our society and family.
From notebook (CHINA MEMORIES by Kim)
21st Jul - 18 Aug. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment